Over the years, we have worked with many of the leading firms on Wall Street.
- Proven ability to work with traders and portfolio managers – a skill set that is
not often possessed by technologists.
- Experience with other hedge funds and knowledge of best practices.
- Subject matter expertise in trading, operations, and finance
- Expert knowledge of derivatives and related portfolio analytics
- Ready-to-implement framework for risk analytics, data aggregation, and reporting (ePivoterSM)
- Expertise with the Bloomberg™ API, data, and analytics
- Experience in creating structured Excel solutions backed by a proper database model
- Skill set in Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, .NET/C#, ASP.NET, Excel/VBA, IIS,
- Experience in integrating with prime brokers, fund administrators, and vendor products
In what capacity?
- As a CTO to guide strategic decisions about vendor products, systems infrastructure,
and applications development.
- As the sole software development and integration team.
- As an extension of their internal development team in building customized analytics,
and integrating with vendor products and broker systems.
- As a business consultant to review and document operational workflows.